- 522 E 100 N, Logan, UT 84321
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1776 Sqft
- 1940's Bungalow on the Island is waiting for you to come home. 3 Bed/2 bath and 1776 sf. on .15 acres of fully landscaped yard. A potential basement kitchen could provide for a great roommate situation with the ability to have separate access for future tenants. Ridiculously close to the University Campus, First Dam, Logan Canyon and the Bonneville Shoreline Trail gives you quick access to some of the activities that make Cache Valley great. What are you waiting for.... take a look! Buyer to verify all information.
- 1827 N 2070 E, North Logan, UT 84341
- 6 Beds · 3 Baths · 3150 Sqft
- If you are checking off boxes when you are looking for a new house, this one will tick just about all of them. Less than a mile from the mouth of Green Canyon and with a strong pitching arm, you are a stones throw from the Bonneville Shore Line Trail across the street. If relaxing in your yard is more your speed, you won't be disappointed by the views of Cache Valley either. Watch a thunderstorm sweep through, or catch an amazing sunset from the deck off the kitchen. No shortage of relaxing space! We haven't even t ...
- 72 N 500 E, Logan, UT 84321
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1970 Sqft
- You can't escape the charm of this renovated and remodeled, early 1900's home. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home (with a potential 3rd bedroom) keeps the historic feel with large windows, a wrap-around front porch, hardwood floors and a beautiful claw foot tub. The Kitchen has been update and remodeled. During the summer months, step outside and bask in the serenity of your new retreat, situated on 1/3 of an acre, the mature landscaping provides soothing shade and views of the mountains. Looking for an art space or place ...
- 675 S 400 E, River Heights, UT 84321
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1934 Sqft
- Come take a look at your new home in River Heights! Sitting on almost a half acre, this 1940's brick rambler has been refreshed and updated. 3 Bedrooms and 2 baths with a remodeled kitchen, stunning countertops and charming breakfast nook. 2 fireplaces to keep you cozy in the winter, and a large back yard for BBQ'ing, gardening and horsing around in the summer time. Come take a look, or check out the Virtual Tour and lets make this house your next home.